almost 2 years ago

Competition: Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday live streaming 25.11.2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1961638s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1961638s215

Bristol City - Watford match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators. No spectators.
  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Bristol City has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (29%), has a small chance of promoted (15%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Watford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (38%), has a chance of promoted (33%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Watford will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Bristol City won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 8-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bristol City won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-3.

    Coventry - Cardiff match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators. No spectators.
  • A team from the mid-table and outsider will play in this match (ranked 21 and 18).
  • Coventry has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Cardiff has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (19%), has a small chance of promoted (10%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Coventry is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Cardiff is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Cardiff will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Coventry won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Coventry won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    AZ - Real Sociedad match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • AZ has a chance of round of 32 (37%), has a small chance of round of 16 (13%), has a very small chance of qtrs (5%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Real Sociedad has a good chance of round of 32 (83%), has a good chance of round of 16 (60%), has a chance of qtrs (40%), has a chance of semis (26%), has a chance of final (16%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • AZ could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Real Sociedad is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches AZ won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.

    Other matches:

    https://hussey-cordellh50eo9.tumblr.com/post/635717389974208512/olympique-marseille-vs-porto-soccer-live-stream

    http://perlliwebscuar1980-blog.logdown.com/posts/8260614

    http://afquaifieblin1983-blog.logdown.com/posts/8260617

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11620957/watch-swansea-sheff-wed-soccer-live-s

    https://jnourishf.tumblr.com/post/635528432506273792/balikesirspor-vs-umraniyespor-turkish-first-league

  • ← Meshkov Brest v Flensburg-Handewitt LiveStream Deportivo Cali v Millonarios Live Stream 25.11.2020 →