over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie B 30.12.2020
When/Date: 30.12.2020
Time: 12:00 pm



Watch here >>>Vicenza Virtus - Virtus Entella live


Online here >>>Vicenza Virtus - Virtus Entella live

Vicenza Virtus vs Virtus Entella Live'StReam!!


Short Preview

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 13 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Virtus Entella has a good chance of relegated (71%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Vicenza Virtus is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Virtus Entella is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Vicenza Virtus is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Chievo - Venezia match overview, prediction&tips

  • Chievo has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (55%), has a chance of promoted (24%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Venezia has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (42%), has a small chance of promoted (10%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Chievo could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Chievo will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Chievo won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chievo won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.

    SPAL - Brescia match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion to Serie B (Play Offs: Quartertofinals) and 11).
  • SPAL has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (60%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Brescia has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (27%), has a small chance of promoted (6%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • SPAL will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches SPAL won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 7-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams SPAL won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-3.

    Empoli - Ascoli match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Serie A and 19 in the zone Relegation).
  • Empoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (50%), has a good chance of promoted (53%), has a chance of win league (24%).
  • Ascoli has a good chance of relegated (82%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Empoli is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Ascoli is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Empoli is the unquestionable favorite.
  • In this match Empoli is absolute favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Empoli won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 9-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Empoli won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-4.


    Other matches:

    http://selfnarhasbllaq1980-blog.logdown.com/posts/8308785

    http://vascrarcola1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8308767

    https://rileychandter547599.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/30/vicenza-virtus-vs-virtus-entella-livestream/

    https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/db49c2d6afea70812e182055a0e9b1490fdccd8607f6cc2472a20e31834f3a49

    https://kaitlynroger14628.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/12/30/042015
  • ← Live streaming Genève-Servette vs Lausanne HC Swiss National League Hockey tv watch 12/30/2020 Zvolen v Detva LiveStream^? →