10 months ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Hanover, AWD-Arena
Upcoming Information:German 2 Bundesliga 03.01.2021
When/Date: 03.01.2021
Time: 7:30 am



Watch here >>>Hannover v Sandhausen live


Online here >>>Hannover - Sandhausen live

Hannover v Sandhausen


Short Preview

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 13 and 16 in the zone 2. Bundesliga (Relegation)).
  • Hannover has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Sandhausen has a chance of relegated (39%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Hannover is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Sandhausen is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Hannover could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Hannover is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Fürth - St. Pauli match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 4 and 17 in the zone Relegation to 3. Liga).
  • Fürth has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (23%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • St. Pauli has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Fürth is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • St. Pauli has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Fürth is a favorite.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Fürth won 7 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 25-23.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fürth won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 16-10.

    Hamburg - Regensburg match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Promotion) and 14).
  • Hamburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (38%).
  • Regensburg has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • In this match Hamburg is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-6.

    Aue - Braunschweig match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 7 and 15).
  • Aue has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Braunschweig has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Aue is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Braunschweig is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Braunschweig have a series of home games.
  • In this match Aue is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Aue won 0 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 9-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Aue won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.


    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11600771/live-streaming-spezia-v-verona-tv-watch

    https://sethblare551516.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/newcastle-v-leicester-match-betting-tips/

    https://jordanthorndi551669.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/hannover-vs-sandhausen-prediction-betting-tips/

    https://kprovisod.tumblr.com/post/639242983683850240/watch-live-hannover-vs-sandhausen-soccer

    https://jacksonparkins58530.over-blog.com/2021/01/millwall-coventry-city-live-stream.html
  • ← Stream online Bolzano - Dornbirn Austrian Ice Hockey League 03.01.2021 Księżak Łowicz vs Śląsk 2 Live Stream]~ →