10 months ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Auxerre, Stade de l'Abbé-Deschamps
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Auxerre v Caen live


Online here >>>Auxerre - Caen live

Auxerre - Caen Live'Stream[Free]


Short Preview

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 7).
  • Auxerre has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Caen has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Auxerre is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Caen is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Auxerre will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Auxerre won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Auxerre won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Valenciennes - Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 11 and 17).
  • Valenciennes has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Nancy has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Valenciennes is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Nancy is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Valenciennes could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Valenciennes won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 8-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valenciennes won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.

    Chambly - Le Havre match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 16 and 13).
  • Chambly has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Le Havre has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Chambly won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chambly won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.


    Other matches:

    https://zpermeabl.tumblr.com/post/639435359298732032/live-streaming-alcorc%C3%B3n-v-zaragoza-soccer-tv-watch

    https://alexholiday552409.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/marbella-vs-valladolid-live-sport-predictions-betting-picks/

    https://sofiaryder552723.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/auxerre-caen-prediction-betting-tips/

    https://taylorgoodman552670.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/auxerre-v-caen-live-predictions/

    https://blog.goo.ne.jp/alejandrochapman9176/e/babe8369626d0f038ac9f68de396a11e
  • ← Watch Raja Casablanca v Teungueth CAF Champions League live streaming January 05, 2021 Watch Dresdner Eislöwen vs EHC Freiburg Live →