10 months ago

Competition: Sochaux - Dunkerque livestream 05.01.2021

http://live.welcome.bet/1986820s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1986820s215

Chambly - Le Havre match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 16 and 13).
  • Chambly has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Le Havre has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Chambly won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chambly won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Auxerre - Caen match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 7).
  • Auxerre has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Caen has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Auxerre is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Caen is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Auxerre will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Auxerre won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Auxerre won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.

    Other matches:

    https://jodisillu.tumblr.com/post/639436111432810496/stream-online-alcorc%C3%B3n-v-zaragoza-soccer

    https://carolinefranc552107.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/marbella-valladolid-match-betting-tips/

    https://haileymorrison552559.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/sport-bet-prediction-on-sochaux-vs-dunkerque/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11596682/watch-sochaux-vs-dunkerque-french-ligue

    https://baileyfulton57798.over-blog.com/2021/01/getafe-valladolid-spanish-primera-division-live-streaming-02012021.html

  • ← Weymouth vs Yeovil LiveStream: Villacher SV v Graz 99ers Live[Stream•]?! →