10 months ago

Competition: Clermont v Grenoble live stream January 05, 2021

http://live.welcome.bet/1986817s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1986817s215

Valenciennes - Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 11 and 17).
  • Valenciennes has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Nancy has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Valenciennes is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Nancy is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Valenciennes could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Valenciennes won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 8-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valenciennes won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.

    Troyes - Châteauroux match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Troyes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (46%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Châteauroux has a good chance of relegated (59%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Troyes is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Châteauroux has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Troyes is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Troyes won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Troyes won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches:

    https://zpermeabl.tumblr.com/post/639435359298732032/live-streaming-alcorc%C3%B3n-v-zaragoza-soccer-tv-watch

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11618429/alcorcon-vs-zaragoza-livestream-05-01

    https://alexisbradshaw552338.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/top-sport-tips-on-clermont-grenoble/

    https://jodisillu.tumblr.com/post/639428710755385344/watch-clermont-grenoble-soccer-live-january-05

    https://tsoreness.tumblr.com/post/639241428801830912/live-streaming-salavat-yulaev-avtomobilist-khl

  • ← Al Ahly Cairo vs SONIDEP soccer live streaming 05.01.2021 Ajaccio v Pau Live Stream]~ →