10 months ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Ajaccio vs Pau live


Online here >>>Ajaccio v Pau live

Ajaccio v Pau


Short Preview

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 14 and 18 in the zone Ligue 2 (Relegation)).
  • Ajaccio has a small chance of relegated (13%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Pau has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Ajaccio is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Pau is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Ajaccio will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Ajaccio won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Troyes - Châteauroux match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Troyes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (46%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Châteauroux has a good chance of relegated (59%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Troyes is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Châteauroux has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Troyes is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Troyes won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Troyes won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Clermont - Grenoble match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 6 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1).
  • Clermont has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (27%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Grenoble has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (39%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Clermont will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.


    Other matches:

    https://alexholiday552409.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/marbella-vs-valladolid-live-sport-predictions-betting-picks/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11605972/marbella-v-valladolid-live-stream

    https://www.1upfun.com/post/1341996/watch-ajaccio-vs-pau-french-ligue-2-live-05-01-2021

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11618772/streaming-live-ajaccio-pau-french-lig

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11606013/croatia-vs-spain-live-stream-05-01-2021
  • ← ZSC Lions v Rapperswil-Jona LiveStream^? ZSC Lions v Rapperswil-Jona LiveStream^? →